- Why do you manually upload the app to Store(Play/App)?
- Why do you take Screenshots manually?
- Why do you provide your app to testers manually?
- Why do you distribute your app to beta/alpha users manually?
- Why do you manage your app certificate and keys manually ?
- Why do you test your app manually ?
- Why do you build your app manually ?
- Why do you spend time waiting the builds which can be utilised in some other productive tasks and build crazy stuff ?
If you don’t have answer to any of the above questions and still do it then this workshop is for you. We Will be using Fastlane Suite of Tools to automate simple tasks and solve all the above mentioned problems with few simple lines of code which you face while building Android, ios and React Native apps
- Laptop with Ruby Installed
- Standard Mobile App Platform setup - Xcode, Developer Tools for iOS, Android SDK, Android Studio for Android
- NPM for React Native
- PlayStore / Apple Developer Console Credentials for provisioning profiles/Certificates (Optional)
- Anyone can attend this workshop who is developing mobile apps(iOS, Android, React Native), the focus is on automating the release processes for your app right from commits by developer to its delivery to end users. So if you are release engineer or into a team/role in your organisation who handles releases of mobile apps then this workshop is more specifically designed for you.
Date and Time
17th September, from 9:00AM to 1:15PM (4 hours) at Thought Factory, Bangalore.